This will bring up a Map Interface, with which you can choose locations available to you to visit.
Opens the Journal Interface.
Brings up the save/load menus. In addition, the bookmark can be used to get back to Azkaban
Opens the Desk Interface.
The following items can be right clicked to save time/effort:
- Door into the office - two possible scenarios
- If someone is at the door (the middle will be green) then they automatically enter
- If no one is at the door then you will advance to the map screen
- Door to the bedroom - goto sleep for the rest of the day/night
- Clock - advances time forward one hour
- Fireplace - lights the fire
- Curtains - opens or closes them
- Window - opens or closes it
- Pensieve - performs a quick save
Your objectives will be displayed in the Journal, on the appropriate tab. Following these is key to progression in the game, unless you prefer reading the text which should provide adequate information to progress without using the objectives.
The left stats page contains information on what your current level is for each stat. On the right page you will find abilities which require investment points. 1 investment point is earned per stat level gain.
Each of the stats has a direct link to progression with each girl:
Daphne is Brutality
Hermione is Intellect
Susan is Control
Luna is Perception
The names of the stats also explain how they may impact the game, for example, Flitwick will not appear in his frame until you have a certain level of perception.
As you spend investment points, you will get abilities that have self explanatory descriptions, such as X-Ray. To use, you should click the ability button when they arrive at the door. These all have a week cool down.
The map can be used to travel to the following locations within and around Hogwarts
- Headmaster's Office
- Main Corridor
- Front Entrance
- Hogsmeade Station
- Abandoned Wing
- Gryffindor Wing
- Ravenclaw Wing
- Slytherin Wing
- Hufflepuff Wing